Join Malaysian Games 2013 Players Group (Facebook) to gather your team mates!
1. All participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation. On top of that, the winners (Champion, 1st runner up, 2nd runner up) will each receive a medal (Gold, Silver or Bronze).
2. Malaysian Games 2012 will be open to ALL Malaysians in Victoria. This is to provide opportunity for ALL Malaysians to represent Victoria in NCG 2012.
3. Your spot in the game is not secured until your payment is received by 28th March 2012, Wednesday. To avoid disappointment (due to booking times and venue constraints), please make payment as soon as possible. Late payment will not be accepted.
4. The notification for your registration is the confirmation page which appears after you have submitted your form. To ensure less corresponding to and fro, you can send the payment through electronic fund transfer immediately after your registration, as we will definitely email you to confirm your payment received (within three days).
5. Players and team captains need to confirm participation upon arrival at venue. Please present your IC or passport. Note that if there are complains of a non-Malaysian playing, we may have to stop you from playing without refunding you. There will be no new registration and no payment accepted on the day of the games.
6. Please be punctual as a matter of respect for other players' time, and also as not to disrupt the fixtures. Thank you for your consideration. There will be no warm up time allocated before the games. Please note that Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 1 April 2012. At end of daylight saving period, move clock back one hour at 3:00am summer time to 2:00am standard time (Eastern Standard Time).
7. For players of team sports, please bring two sets of sports outfit, one dark and one light coloured. Jerseys must be numbered clearly between 1-99 or according to respective sports' rules. Colour of shorts is not strictly restricted. All attire must be appropriate (proper sneakers and decent sports outfits).
8. All referees’ decisions are final. Brutal objection to referee's decisions or any unsportsmanlike behaviour displayed will result in disqualification of player or team.
9. Round Robin or Grouping arrangements depend on the number of participants upon closing of registration. Fixtures will be emailed to participants closer to the games.
10. We highly encourage multiple sports participation. However, please note that the games might be on the same day and time. Sports directors will do their best to acccommodate this.
11. Professional referees are hired for basketball, futsal and netball.
12. Please note the change in dates for Futsal. It will be held on 21st & 22nd April at North Melbourne Recreation Centre, 11am - 5.45pm.
National Conference and Games Queensland 2012
NCG 2012 will be held in Gold Coast, Queensland. It is tentatively being set in July.
Champions and first runner up of each respective sport categories will automatically be qualified for this Australia wide competition among fellow Malaysians.
Please note that the Champion, first runner up and second runner up of futsal can represent Victoria for NCG.
The official jersey colour for Victoria is RED.
Our committee will contact the winners shortly after Malaysian Games. If the winners are unable to represent Victoria in Gold Coast, we will open it up to other players.
Please check out NCG's website for more details: http://www.ncg2012.com/