Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When is the last day for registration?
Ans: The final day for registration AND payment is on 29th March 2013.
- What time are the games?
Ans: Malaysian Games 2013 will run from 9am-5pm on 6th April 2013 and 9am-4pm on 7th April 2013.
- When will the games fixtures and schedules be released?
Ans: All fixtures and schedules will be released (and sent by email to participants) after the Official Draw Ceremony by 8pm, 5th April 2013.
- Are the games open to non students?
Ans: Yes. Malaysian Games 2013 welcomes players who are students and non-students alike.
- I want to participate in the games but I can't find a partner / teammates, could you help me out?
Ans: You can join the Malaysian Games 2013 Players Group and leave a post there (as a guideline, include your sport, number/type players you are looking for). Our sports directors will also be on the lookout for other players interested and let you know if they find any.
- How do I obtain my free flow teh tarik?
1) Click Join in the Malaysian Games 2013 Facebook Event.
2) Vote for your favorite player at any of the sports venues from 11am to 3pm on 6th or 7th April 2013.
3) Obtain your Teh Tarik Ticket which will tell you where the Teh Tarik Station is.
- I have made payment but now realize that I can't make it to the games due to an unforeseen circumstance. Can I obtain a refund?
Ans: Refunds will be given if requested before the payment and registration deadline, 29th March 2013. However, only 80% of the registration fee will be refunded to the payee, 20% will be retained as a deposit amount.